It has been far too long! All of my time and energy has been focused on work and the little one… and in the few remaining minutes of my day I try to eat, clean, and do all of the other things that I’m supposed to do. I’ll be honest, I even resort to showering while I give Addison baths just to save time. Plus better for the environment, right?
Anyway, I’ve been super excited to share the sweet new espadrilles I was given for Mother’s Day. They are “very me”, and perfect for summer (and 4th of July!). Speaking of holidays, there are some ridiculous sales going on this weekend, so take advantage if you are in need of some retail therapy:
- Anthropologie – 40% off sale, so that’s why I bought this top for $35.
- Nordstrom – The Half Yearly sale
- J.Crew – 30% off purchase
- Asos – 20% off purchase
- Banana Republic & Gap – 40-50% off your purchase
- The Outnet – Extra 40% off
- Barney’s Warehouse – up to an additional $60 off
- Fendi – 50% off lots of stuff… I’m so tempted…